The Forum is a $45 million, 225,000 SF nine-story office building with a 676 space attached multi-level parking garage in Atlanta, Georgia. Other work on this project included utility, road and site amenity infrastructure.
Within the Forum office building, we managed the design and construction of the following tenant spaces:
- Greenberg Traurig Phase I – 50,000 SF law firm occupying two floors.
- Greenberg Traurig Phase II – 13,000 SF expansion
- Greenberg Traurig Phase III – 13, SF expansion
- Joel-12,000 SF restaurant on the building lobby level
- Ronus, Inc./Ronus Properties – building owner and management company
- Wilson, LLP
- Peachtree Dermatology
- Jones & Associates
- Westwind Capital Partners
- Shattuck Hammond
- Right Management-12,000 SF renovation of existing tenant space